You will need;
Gold craft Bells
Pastel colored ribbons
Tall white, yellow or green pillar candle
Candle holder (stand)
- Cut lengths of ribbon around 18 inches each, in pretty Springtime colors.( pastels)
- Tie a craft bell to each end of ribbon (a tooth pick helps this process)
- Tie ribbons starting at 3/4 way down the pillar candle, knot three times don’t tie bows, you need lots of length on the ribbons.
- Tie as many as you like snaking your way up the candle, but leave at least 1/4 candle bare.
- Place in a candle stand that will raise the candle about 6 – 8 inches, so the ribbons can “drape”
- Swirl the bundle of ribbons so they face East, ready to greet the dawn.
- Light candle and cheer the Spring time blessings to come.