Investigations, Mediations and More
- 15 ounces vanilla almond bark
- 1 (8.5 ounce) bag spicy cheese-flavored cornmeal snack (such as Cheetos® Flamin’ Hot)
- Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper. Eatible Rice Paper works wonderfully well.
- Melt the almond bark in the top of a double boiler over just-barely simmering water, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes.
- Mix the cheese-flavored snacks into the melted almond bark until fully incorporated.
- Spread the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet in an even layer. Allow to cool completely.
- Cut into 1 1/2-inch squares.