- 1 frozen banana, thawed for 10 to 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1 cup vanilla fat-free yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons flax seed meal
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 2/3 cup frozen blueberries
- Cut banana into small pieces and place into the bowl of a blender. Add the soy milk, yogurt, flax seed meal, and honey. Blend on lowest speed until smooth, about 5 seconds. Gradually add the blueberries while continuing to blend on low. Once the blueberries have been incorporated, increase speed, and blend to desired consistency.